Monday, October 27, 2008

A Sick Lady Punched Me...

I know this girl named Kim, and she was sick and talking about snot and kleenex, but she still managed to punch me. This internet thing never ceases to amaze me!!

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

I was single (or pretty close)... just like now.
I was having a nervous breakdown and leaving the Humane Society to start working at my present job.
I was living downtown .
I drank like a fish.
I was still taking the damn bus!

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:

Sneak downstairs and turn up the effing heat. Cheap bastard.
Get the rest of my laundry out of the dryer. I will then be at "laundry equilibrium". Yay!
Brush my teeth before bed... I'm writing this at 10:00 p.m.
Play Scrabble (Wordscraper) on Facebook till I'm can't see anymore and pass out.

5 Snacks I Love:

Cherry Chip cake.
Sticky Toffee Cake from the Red Dot
Herdez Hot Salsa and Multigrain Tostitos
Cheese and Crackers and Pickles
Artichoke and Asiago Dip and ... anything.

5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:

Buy my mom a house and wildlife rehab centre.
Buy my sister a house.
Build a new humane society.
Build a house on a lake and get myself one mean motherfucker of a Jetski.
Travel the world.

5 Places I’ve Lived:

This could be tough.
1. Welland, Ontario
2. Kingston, Ontario
3. Stittsville, Ontario
4. Ottawa, Ontario.
Uhhhh, that's it. I need to move.

5 Jobs I've Had:

Mold pourer at a ceramic shop.
Manager at a food kiosk at the Seaway Mall.
Clerk at 7-11
Parking at Scotiabank Place
Welder/ Flux Reclaimer at Welland Tubes/ Stelco.

5 People I Punch;

Dawn
Lesley

Well, once again, I have failed this fucking punching thing as I can only think of 2 people who may give a rats ass about what I write.. unless of course I can punch Kim back.

Ah well... that's all I got folks! Read it and weep!!!


Flush.


2 comments:

repliderium.com said...

Oh really nice Donna, punch the sick broad back! HA! And as for failing the 5 punch- I cheated, two were to email address, not blogs. Even weighed down with phlegm I can be devious as hell.....

mommacoon said...

Aww, you'd buy me a wildlife centre? I'd settle for a simple farm. Don't make me cry. I too am so full of phlegm (disgusting word, disgusting stuff)and it's been FOUR DAMN PHLEGM FILLED WEEKS NOW, so crying will only make me choke and sound like a cross between a flock of migrating geese, a snot nosed kid with whooping cough and a sick, baying hound dog in heat. Har har.

I care what you write, so there! If I win the lottery, I'll buy YOU a house. And your own humane society. How's that?

You know who from you know where.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com