Monday, January 12, 2009

I Had To...

I realize I haven't written in a while, and the longer I go without writing, the harder a time I have coming up with something to write about.
So this is still about nothing.
It is the middle of the afternoon in the middle of January, and I am about at my lowest at this point. I hate this time of year. It sucks the life out of me. I could sleep the next two months and be happy.
I just had a nap (which I am perfecting on my days off at this time of year) and woke up NEEDING sugar. I have this cookie batter which has been sitting in my fridge and... voila.... I popped some of that crap into the oven, and then ate cookies so bloody hot afterwards, I had to slide them onto a plate and use a fork. I have 3rd degree burns to my tongue right now, I'm sure.
So here is the aftermath. I ate 2 1/2 and now I'm done. I guess the girls at work are getting some cookies tomorrow....

Happy January everyone. Here's to a New Year filled with good things-- like maybe the declaration that we'll be skipping Januaries from now on. Haha.


Flush.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

repliderium.com said...

Oh GOD! I am ALL ABOUT skipping January. It's a crap month and I think we should boycott it.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com