Wednesday, July 16, 2008

6 months... no puff puff.


HA! Congratulations to me, congratulations to me! 6 months, not a single drag. Feels goooooooooooood. I'm patting myself on the back. Yay. Here's my quit stats from my Canadian Cancer Society Quit Meter thingy.....

Donna's Quit Stats
Since Wednesday, January 16, 2008, I've been smoke-free for:182 Days, 22 Hours, 35 Minutes, 8 Seconds.
I have saved $1,254.81 by not smoking 2561 cigarettes.By not smoking I have added16 Days, 7 Hours, 35 Minutes, 40 seconds.to my life expectancy.
Can I just say HOLY FUCK?? 2561 Cigarettes? That is craaaaaazy. Think of how many times I did the hand to mouth thing. Wow.... I'm surprised my right arm hasn't atrophied and fallen off.

Will I be a reformed smoker? Nah, probably not horribly so, but there are things which piss me off about other people smoking already..

1. The extra 'free' time all the smokers at work get. Seriously... I don't take smoke breaks now, and where's my smoke break time? Seems like some sort of fucking right you have as a smoker, that you lose as a non smoker. Somehow, sneaking outside to watch the birds for a quick 5 just doesn't seem to have the same effect.

2. The 'waiting' for smokers... "hold on, just give me a sec. to find my lighter", "give me a minute to have a smoke first"... etc. Do it on your own time. Don't waste mine anymore!


I totally notice the smell on people now.. it does kinda stink. I also notice it on pets whose owners smoke. They're all the ones getting fucking tracheal stents or cancer. Yippee. Don't smoke in the house with your pets. Or your kids. Come on people!!!


Anyway, that's my rant for today. I'm pretty tired as the new roomie's alarm clock got me up at 5 a.m. this morning... while he SLEPT through it. I have no idea. Noooooooo idea.


Flush


1 comments:

repliderium.com said...

LOL!!!! I'm linking to this post and re-reading it constantly!!! It will become MY MANTRA!
Fuck- day one and it already SUCKS ASS!
LOVE this blog btw!!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com