Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back I Went.

So, today was back to work. Not a bad day really, pretty tame compared to what it could have been. Tomorrow looks eeeeeeevil unfortunately. We'll see how that goes. As I was thinking the day before yesterday, I did lose a couple of patients over the past week. A couple, I am glad to see go, as they were owners who just couldn't let go and the time for these pets had definitely come... and gone... and come back... and gone. You get the picture. It's a relief some days.

Tomorrow will be my 6 months of no smoking. I'm surprised I've made it this far, but I'm pretty sure this is it. No matter how much I LOVED smoking (and I did), I HATED quitting. I don't want to have to go through it again. I also can't forget about the health benefits, etc. It's too easy to forget/push aside all of those things and light up.... you have to keep reminding yourself of WHY you quit. I still have a written list in my gymbag which I just saw the other day. It still contains all the reasons I quit, and they all mean just as much to me. So, I'm still not smoking.
I think I actually need to stop talking about it before I go and light up. hahaha Mmmmmmmmmmm..... inhale...... exhale......... I can smoke in the blog, right???? ;-)

Well, I don't really have much to say today... so I'm going to bed. Will do this later in the week again if I'm still coherent.

Flush.

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com